Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Quick Update


Ok, I know I've been a little lax with this recently. I've got quite a few irons in the fire right now and very little free time. As for my Vitaminwater Energy Drink contest entry, I went with Valhalla and submitted it Monday. I should hear something this week if I'm "selected" to compete in the finals this Monday. I don't much care either way. A few quick updates (more to come tonight)

1) My amaro is finished. I should have the recipe and pics up pretty quickly here

2) I'm obsessed with the "Joy of Pickling" right now. I know its not cocktail related, but damn its a great book. I've got a batch of sauerkraut ready to be canned right now and just finished a nice Curried Green Tomato Pickle that I hope to serve at Thanksgiving.

3) I'm finally going to finish off my grapefruit tomato bitters tonight. Pics should be up soon

4) I'm hoping to have a fig brandy in the works asap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a time when the name of my bar was going to be "The Joy of Pickling"

Anonymous said...

Now i'm keen about the particular "Joy involving cheap D3 items Pickling" today. I know it is just not tropical drink relevant, however damn it's a terrific ebook. For sale batch involving sauerkraut able to end up being dropped at this time and only finished a good Curried Environment friendly Tomato Pickle
GW2 itemsi hope to function on Christmas.