Friday, March 28, 2008

Personal Update

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be back in the saddle soon enough. I'm attending Grand Marnier's Mixology Summit this weekdend (which I am really excited about) in Vail Colorado. This week has been one of the toughest I've experienced, both professionally and emotionally, and I really need this break. That said, I'm going to put my head down and power through things until I get to Vail on Sunday. Be patient and I'll share the whole Mixology Summit experience with all of you.

5 comments:

JJ said...

Well, the most important thing is (after mental, emotional, physical health etc.) - don't forget to sneak a bottle of Stranahan's whiskey back in your luggage!

Have a good time in Vail, I'm looking forward to reading all about it.

Colonel Tiki said...

Be well, Sir!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it's been a rough week... have a great trip to Colorado (even though you hate snow)!

JJ said...

Argh. You didn't get your Stranahan's (reading over at OBG).

So what's the scoop re traveling with liquor in checked luggage? I've never done it - you have? Any problems? I'm at Teardrop manana 6'ish with Cat Lancaster, or jaymienj@aol.com (blond curly hair, you shared a taste of Stranahan's at Lost in Translation)

Anonymous said...

Very well, Diablo 3 Goldthe most important thing is (immediately after emotional, emotional, physical health and many others.) ( space ) remember to put a new package of Stranahan's tequilaGW2 Gold kaufen in the travel luggage!