Monday, January 19, 2009

Who else is attending the 2009 Grand Marnier/Navan Mixology Summit?



Well, Friday got the news that I've been selected again to attend the 2009 edition of the Grand Marnier/Navan Mixology Summit in Vail, Colorado. Luckily this year, I won't be the only Oregonian making an appearance as Jeff Morgenthaler got selected to go this year too. In addition, my friends Jimmy Patrick and Doug Miller got selected for a second year as well, so in addition to meeting some new people, I'm also looking forward to spending some time with old friends.

For me personally, I much prefer events like the Mixology Summit to trade shows or conventions. I like being able to talk and share ideas and experiences with other bartenders without being sold on guava flavored tequilas or glow in the dark shotglasses. Even better, the Mixology Summit is in Vail Colorado, one of the premier ski resorts in the country and one of the prettiest places that I've ever been. Grand Marnier/Navan spares no expense in making this a first class experience, from the opening reception to the final dinner, this is truly going to be one of the highlights of my year. I'm looking forward to meeting new people, reconnecting with old friends from around the country and making some cocktails in beautiful Vail come April.

7 comments:

jimmyp said...

I'm looking forward to the event as well. I heard from Sierra Zimei and Todd Appel as well, both going.

jefffrane said...

Another local, Blair Reynolds, has been invited as well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lance! Have a great time & don't forget to share the details here :)

Nelson said...

You guys have fun. I, unfortunately, don't get to attend this year. It sucks, but I understand that my beverages weren't as well put together this year as they were last year. There will be another and I will be there. I just wish that VA was represented this year. Especially the Hampton Roads region. There are great things afoot here. Anyway, have fun, hit the slopes and drink tons of the orange stuff for me. I will see you guys next year!

sanatesi520 said...

If you have enough black bags, maybe you want something different. You can find that here also. They have bags in every style and color to fit every taste and lifestyle. The hardest thing you will have to do is to choose only one, so do not just stop at one. Snakeskin embossing is used on a variety of these backpacks and bags.gucci sunglasses women
ray ban eyeglasses
ray ban online shop
cheap ray ban sunglasses

sanatesi520 said...

ray ban sunglasses men
ray ban sunglasses online
tissot
tissot watch
sport tissot

Anonymous said...

Everyone haveDiablo 3 Gold a great time. I, however, don't cheap D3 Gold get to attend this coming year. The idea soaks up, even so recognize that my refreshmentscheap D3 items weren't too created in 2010 since they were being recently. You will have another weCheap GW2 Gold will probably be generally there.