Friday, February 20, 2009

Your Attention Please!

Some bloggers link to every other related blog in the known universe. I'm a bit different in that I only link to blogs that I actually read. Its upset a few people when they have asked me to add a link to their blog and I've tried politely to say no. Today, I've added two new blogs, both under the bartender heading (even if Emma Davis is technically not a bartender), both of which I think are must reads.

First up, ”The Cocktail Guru” Jonathan Pogash is a friend of mine and brilliant mixologist. I was lucky enough to share a ride from Denver to Vail last year on the way to the Grand Marnier/Navan Mixology Summit. Jonathan is a real gentleman and one of the nicest people in the business. If you like cocktails, you simply must read Jonathan's blog.

Second, Emma Davis, one of my favorite people, has just started a cocktails, travel and Bikram yoga blog. I met Emma when she was associated with ”Martin Millers Gin”. Apparently she moved on to bigger and better things, but her blog is definitely worth a read.

I hope you enjoy them both. Have a great weekend!

2 comments: