Friday, February 20, 2009

Your Attention Please!

Some bloggers link to every other related blog in the known universe. I'm a bit different in that I only link to blogs that I actually read. Its upset a few people when they have asked me to add a link to their blog and I've tried politely to say no. Today, I've added two new blogs, both under the bartender heading (even if Emma Davis is technically not a bartender), both of which I think are must reads.

First up, ”The Cocktail Guru” Jonathan Pogash is a friend of mine and brilliant mixologist. I was lucky enough to share a ride from Denver to Vail last year on the way to the Grand Marnier/Navan Mixology Summit. Jonathan is a real gentleman and one of the nicest people in the business. If you like cocktails, you simply must read Jonathan's blog.

Second, Emma Davis, one of my favorite people, has just started a cocktails, travel and Bikram yoga blog. I met Emma when she was associated with ”Martin Millers Gin”. Apparently she moved on to bigger and better things, but her blog is definitely worth a read.

I hope you enjoy them both. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Yoga and Gimlets said...

Thanks sweetie!

dfadf said...

The first threeMicrosoft Office entries tell us that Bill
earned $125,000,Office 2010 $150,000, and $125,000
for speeches toMicrosoft Office 2010 Morgan Stanley, the
Aventura-TurnberOffice 2007ry Jewish Center, and
Oracle in FebruaMicrosoft Office 2007ry of 2001 and he wasn't
even done for tOffice 2010 keyhe month. The list continues
for ten pages.ThOffice 2010 downloade book was published in
May of last year.Office 2010 Professional You may wonder, how
did Tyrrell (who,Microsoft outlook full disclosure,signs
my paychecks; pluOutlook 2010s we share the same
publisher) get hiWindows 7s hands on this illuminatinginformation?
Did he plant a molMicrosoft outlook 2010e in the Clinton campaign? Did he
take off his tailored jacket and go diving through the Clintons' trash for financial
clues? Did he consult a psychic?

Runescape Gold said...

I think your blog makeover looks really nice! Buy Runescape Gold