Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Follow me on twitter for KY Bourbon Festival updates

Tomorrow I leave for Kentucky to attend the 18th Annual Kentucky Bourbon Festival as a guest of Jim Beam and Makers Mark. While I'm going to be saving most of the things I learn for upcoming articles for my new position as a whiskey writer (I'm trying not to say publicly for who yet, ask me in private though and I'm happy to tell you), I'll be tweeting all the action live here.

One more thing. Here is my must eat/drink list while I'm in Kentucky. Am I missing anything?

Burgoo
Hot Brown
Fried Chicken
Mint Julep
Seelbach Cocktail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wines tasters have not had that delicious. Cheap RS GoldThere are lots of functions of which take these types of tasters jointly and WOW Gold they also may reveal paperwork online.