Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tooting my own horn some more

When it rains it pours right? I'm posting this for two reasons. One, I can't believe that I'm in the company of bartenders like Jon Santer (SF) and Charles Joly (Chicago). Almost everyone in this article was someone that I was in awe of, and they all turned out to be a really cool group of individuals during the shoot.

And two, this was written by one of my favorite spirits writers, Camper English. If you haven't checked out Camper's blog at www.alcademics.com get over there now. He's on my must read list of blogs, and I always enjoy whatever he writes.

So here is the latest press...

http://www.bevnetwork.com/pdf/jun08_10Mixologists.pdf

Apparently, we are all supposed to be on the cover too. Maybe I'll scan that in and post it if my ego needs more massaging soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lance, my brother said he had the pleasure of runnin' into you at Bel Ami and you might want to talk to me about stuff. I said "cool beans" but not in those words. :) aimee.scarlett@gmail.com is a good way to reach me, or 971.506.2498 & leave a message! In the meantime keep up the great drink work and hope your Sunday is progressing nicely.

Anonymous said...

As well as, D3 Itemsthis became published by considered one of the best mood writers, Recreational camper British. If you haven't examined Camper's web site from web.alcademics.org get over right now there currently. He has been on my mustGuild Wars 2 Items understand list of information sites, i often enjoy whichever they creates.