Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things I never get to do...

Include watching anything on YouTube. I have to finish gift bags tonight, make hazelnut orgeat and get my uniform ready, so I rarely get to sit and just stare at YouTube. If I do, I usually just watch old Twisted Sister or Quiet Riot videos, but the PR folks at 10 Cane sent me this, which looks amusing. 10 Cane appears to have quite a few things on YouTube, so who knows? Maybe I'll have to make a 10 Cane mojito and watch a few sometime soon. If I ever get any free time that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ten WalkingDiablo 3 Items stick seems to get manybuy D3 Gold issues online, aren't is aware? Possibly I'll have to buy D3 items create a 12 Cane mojito and watch a couple of at some point before long. Plainly are you getting any kind of sparetimeBuy GW2 Gold that is certainly.