Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random Thursday Thoughts

I'm still suffering from this terrible cold, and my tastebuds are really out of whack right now. I never crave sweets, but right now the only thing that tastes ok is sweets. Everything else takes on this really funky flavor that leaves me slightly nauseous. Ughh. It may be a little while before I can actually put together something decent to post on here.

My favorite magazine, Imbibe, should have their January/February issue hitting newsstands at the end of the month. If you haven't read Imbibe, you really owe it to yourself to pick up a copy. Btw, if you check the byline in the Elements section of the Jan/Feb issue, you just might find a bit of a surprise.

I'm going to the Booze Bazaar at House Spirits this Sat if anyone wants to join me. Should be a ton of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My personalDiablo 3 Gold favorite journal, Imbibe, should have their own January/February issue smacking newsstands at the end of this thirty day period. When you haven't read Imbibe, you really are obligated to repay the item to help yourself to get a copy. Btw, should you look into the resource box within the Things section of the Jan/Feb GW2 Gold kaufenconcern, you only might find a shock.